Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SXSW


Okay, so I am barely awake over here after 6 days in austin but I feel like I should report! First off the biggest highlight of the trip, as always, were the breakfast tacos! This year we stayed at the Radisson and so we were only 2 blocks from deliciousness. I was fortunate to eat at Las Manitas at least once per day! I highly recommend the soy chorizo tacos. yumski!

Other highlights: the weather (it was totally summertime in portland style weather down there, beautiful!), margaritas, the bands (ours of course: panther, new bloods, mika miko, telepathe, jeff hanson, shy child and others: eat skull, roky erickson, darondo, high places, blood on the wall, yacht, naked on the vague, etc etc etc), doing the austin chronicle crossword puzzle everyday, my yearly chat on the street with thurston, lounging by the pool, seeing old friends, making new ones, and hanging out with the amazing people I work with.

No comments: