Friday, July 17, 2009

some of my july vinyl sale recommendations...

in case you were wondering...


this is one of the only albums i still own on cd, lp, and cassette! this seems to get better w/ every listen too... i don't know how they did it...


another favorite of mine!


i used to have the a side on a mixtape that my brother made for me when i was in 7th grade. b side is good too! highly recommended!!


in summer 2001 i lived in the cooper's glen apartment complex and i think i only listened to this and boredoms' vision creation newsun for a month or so. i got to see unwound 4 times this that year and once in 2002 and i guess that's it.


one of my favorite eps of all time from one of my all time favorite bands!


another one of my favorite bands! when the punks got to tour w/ them in 2005 after this album came out it was a kinda mind blowing experience. i should porbalby post the picture of the flier from the nnck, punks, starving weirdos show on this blog some time along w/ some other fliers by my desk...

i'm sure i'll update this post some more soon...

No comments: