Friday, May 2, 2008

APRIL shows I saw....so dam IRIE !!!! ( COACHELLA )


I know...it is a tough job, but someone has to do it !


List if irie shows in April I saw...

Coachella ( I missed a bunch, but saw some great ones !!! )
Prince
Animal Collective
Islands
Hot Chip
MGMT
Jack Johnson
The Verve
Aesop Rock
Tegan and Sarah
The Breeders
Jens Lekman
Battles
Redd Kross
Rogue Wave

Celebrities I saw or touched at Coachella, not including the musician types

Kelly Osborne
Steven Tyler ( fell into me, and got his sweat all over me )
Danny Masterson
Tony Hawk
Elijah Wood

regular shows;

Yelle, Panther, Starfucker
Blitzen Trapper, Fleet Foxes ( Holocene, PDX )
Why? , Starfucker ( Holocene , PDX )
Dirty Projectors, No Kids ( Holocene , PDX )
Thao and Willis, Plants, Horse Feathers ( Someday Lounge, PDX )
Enon, Thao and Willis ( Redlamp, Sacramento )
Xiu Xiu, Thao & Get Down Stay Down ( Bottom of the Hill , SF )
Thao and Willis ( Video Ranch , Monterey, CA )
Panther, Starfucker, Whitefang
DJ Magic Beans , DJ Dog Daze, DJ Night School
Panther, New Bloods, Horse Feathers
Starfucker, Dat'r, Dykeritz

No comments: