Sunday, June 1, 2008

Great Shows I saw in May..



These are the show I saw in May 2008......the picture is of Thao & Get Down Stay Down, and M.I.A. ...really fun Sasquatch, but not sure if I can handle camping again !!!! I have to say that The Flaming Lips UFO show is a real spectacle in an amazing way if anyone gets the chance, don't miss it !

Sasquatch

Thao with the Get Down Stay Down
The Breeders
M.I.A.
Beirut
The Cure
Michael Franti and Spearhead
Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks
The Flaming Lips UFO show ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj3gv9_ynTU )
Flight of the Conchords
Rodrigo Y Gabriela
Built To Spill
Yeasayer
lots of other bands for 10 minutes or so, or listening to other bands while I hung out eating free hummus and pita , or sitting in fron the the tent listening to bands, like REM jammin' the hits!!!

Starfucker, The Hugs, DJ ??? ( Chopsuey, Seattle )

"the prom"
Karl Blau,CalvinJohnson ( unfortunately I missed him , as I was outside watching people on the lawn ),Desolation Wilderness,Greta Jane Jazz Quartet ( ABC House , Olympia )

Christopher Francis ( ABC House , Olympia )

Kimya Dawson, Angelo Spencer, L'Orchidee D'Hawai ( Eagle's Hall , Olympia )

Parrish Moon, Mecca Normal ( Slim , and Portia's )

Yo Majesty , Does it Offend you Yeah ? ( Hippodrome , P-town )

Builders and Butchers, Starfucker, Loch Lomond ( Berbati's P-town )

No comments: